Dr. Caitlin Sinclair
Clinical, Research, and Other Interests
Dr. Sinclair’s clinical practice is focused on diabetes mellitus (including diabetes in pregnancy), thyroid and parathyroid disease, as well as treatment of pituitary, adrenal, ovarian, and testicular disorders. Given her particular interest in the health of Canada’s indigenous peoples, she regularly attends an endocrine clinic located at a local Indigenous community.
Her other interest is medical education, and she continues to participate in the training of medical trainees, as well as continuing medical education of other healthcare professionals.
Education and Appointments
- BSc Biology, University of Regina
- MD, University of Saskatchewan
- FRCPC, Internal Medicine, University of Calgary
- FRCPC, Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of Calgary
- Clinical Lecturer, Department of Medicine, University of Calgary