Dr. Eric Campbell, MD, FRCPC
Clinical, Research, and Other Interests
Dr. Eric Campbell is a Clinical Assistant Professor and Community Rheumatologist. He has special interest in inflammatory arthritis, connective tissue diseases, and rheumatic diseases in young adults.
His professional interests include Medical Education, and he is involved in Undergraduate Medical Education at the University of Calgary Cumming School of Medicine. He also enjoys skiing, biking, and playing guitar.
Education and Appointments
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, University of Alberta
- MD, University of Calgary
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Calgary
- Rheumatology Fellowship Training, University of Calgary
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Board Certification in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- Member of the Division of Rheumatology in Calgary