Dr. Susan Kinnear
Clinical, Research, and Other Interests
Dr. Kinnear is a faculty member in the Division of Endocrinology, University of Calgary. Her clinical expertise includes thyroid disease, diabetes, reproductive disorders, pituitary disease, and adrenal disease. She has a special interest in thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules, and thyroid ultrasound, and performs ultrasound-guided thyroid biopsies. She is a member of the Thyroid Cancer Tumour Group within the Division of Endocrinology at University of Calgary.
Dr. Kinnear is also involved with medical education, both at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. She serves as the Clinical Clerkship Supervisor for medical students on the Endocrinology rotation, and as a member of the Resident Training Committee for the Endocrinology Fellowship Program with University of Calgary.
Education and Appointments
- BSc, University of Winnipeg
- BSc (Med), MD, University of Manitoba
- Internal Medicine, University of Manitoba FRCPC
- Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of Calgary
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Calgary